I was very flattered recently to have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award and Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Mother Nature’s Snuggery, check out her site as she covers all sorts of yummy things and even includes recipes to make yourself.
It’s such an honour to be given this and a HUGE thank you to Mother Nature’s Snuggery as I’ve not been blogging for long and recognition from peers is such a flattering and important thing to get :)!
So here goes:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award/ 8 Bloggers for the One Lovely Blog award – preferably ones who are relatively new to blogging. As there’s so many I’m going to break the rules slightly like my nominator did & give both awards to 10 bloggers! I’m also awarding to blogs that are new to me as well as those that are relatively new 2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. 5. Add the Award picture to your blog post.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I really miss living by the sea and walking up the pier
2. I love old school looks like Pin Up, WW2, Hippy
3. I got engaged on the drawbridge of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle in Disneyland Paris
4. I am a terrible decorator!
5. I’ve always regretted not taking up skateboarding
6. I believe you’re never too old for dolls!
7. I’m not brilliant at remembering my beauty routine :S
Now for the nominations – drum roll please:
10: Pink Moon Cafe
Enjoy and Congratulations 🙂